Haha, as you can see in the first picture she has a little icing on her face and I was telling her no, not till after the picture haha, and she just started crying!
Hello and welcome to my blog! I am blessed with a wonderful husband Bobby, married Oct 6/2007 as well as a beautiful daughter Nevaeh, born May5th/2009. I am also blessed with a wonderful family and great friends! I have now been welcomed to the SAHM group and loving every minute of it. The biggest ministry in life is being a mom and I am loving every minute of it. May you be blessed every day of your life and remember that Jesus is Lord!
6 comments:
What a munchkin!
That is the most adorable little crying face I've ever seen! What a little sweetheart, even crying!!!
ok, I want the story behind the tears!!so cute;)
Haha, as you can see in the first picture she has a little icing on her face and I was telling her no, not till after the picture haha, and she just started crying!
awww! Super cute :)
I was wondering if it had something to do with that!hehe So tempting now with that cupcake there and now she knows what it is!
Post a Comment