Tuesday, August 12, 2008

:: She's Here ::




:: I have been so busy this weekend! My best friend Nicki arrived on Saturday from Toronto. She will be staying for a week and visiting with her family and Bobby and I. We have been best friends since we were five years old and she is such a amazing woman. We have been through our ups and downs but overall she has never given up on our friendship and neither have I. What makes a friendship so strong like that? How do you make sure your still as close as ever when she moved away when she was twelve? Were you always close? What is so special about the friendship? These are the questions that we often get when people find out how long we have been friends for. All I can say about that is simply the Lord puts certain people in your life for sometimes a season, and better yet for life. She has done so much for me and always makes it known that she loves me, and would do anything she can to help me, encourage me, love on me and simply just make me laugh! I pray that each of you have experienced someone like this in your life, and if you did, holdfast and let them know that you love them! I love you Nicki and look forward to spending so many more years with you! -XOX- ::

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aren't friends like that such special gifts? You are blessed, as is your friend Nicki!