:: Saturday was my nephew's 4th Birthday party with all his little friends and family. It was so much fun, we enjoyed great company and great food. My mom had talked to Rohan and asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and his response was "Spider Man". If any of you know my Mom you would know that she always goes all out for anything, so being the great Nona that she is, she got a idea and went with it!!! I took one look at it and thought WOW! She has yet outdone herself once again! I was at her house helping away with the icing, watching how her brain works, and I just pray that I get the same giftinga as her. Needless to say when it was time to sing Happy Birthday all the kids were jumping up and down and would not take their eyes off the cake! I think the same went with the parents! Great job Mom! You are such a amazing daughter, sister, mother and nona!::
Sunday, August 24, 2008
:: Spider Man ::
:: Saturday was my nephew's 4th Birthday party with all his little friends and family. It was so much fun, we enjoyed great company and great food. My mom had talked to Rohan and asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and his response was "Spider Man". If any of you know my Mom you would know that she always goes all out for anything, so being the great Nona that she is, she got a idea and went with it!!! I took one look at it and thought WOW! She has yet outdone herself once again! I was at her house helping away with the icing, watching how her brain works, and I just pray that I get the same giftinga as her. Needless to say when it was time to sing Happy Birthday all the kids were jumping up and down and would not take their eyes off the cake! I think the same went with the parents! Great job Mom! You are such a amazing daughter, sister, mother and nona!::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that is a great cake, and I LOVE the cupcakes! Wonderfully creepy :) Your mom is an awesome Nonna!
That is some talent...I am sure you are blessed with your mom's giftings:)
Post a Comment