Tuesday, August 12, 2008

:: Buy Of The Week ::



::If you have read my past posts I was looking for pillows for our couches to make it look more homey and not so lonely. So I ventured out in search of the perfect pillows and I went everywhere. I tried deciding on a color ( cause we will be doing a few little renos soon ) and I didn't want to spend a bunch. I looked online and in the stores and figured I was going to have to spend about $19.99 on each, so that would come to about $80.00 for four. If you know anything about me it is that I am a bargain shopper. I never pay the full price on things ( I haven't always been like this either ) so I ended up finding these pillow covers, which are the same color as our walls at the dollar store! Yes, they were only $1 each! I would have to say that they were a pretty good find. My Mom does all the curtins for the show homes and that ( she has her own business ) so she was able to get a a fabulous deal on some down pillows so all together it only ended up costing me a total of $29.08 for all four! Good find Lysh! So now here is the question, what do you think of my pillows?::

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Good find? I'd say fantastic! I love your choice...great job!

Crystal said...

I agree with Jesse, very cute pillows:)

I love finding great finds like that and making them your own! The uniqueness is the best part. Just like how God created us..unique:)

Laura said...

Love them!! Great find and way to save your pennies :) They look great and I think they really suit you - Classic and gorgeous!