Sunday, August 24, 2008

:: Friday Night Blessing ::


:: After work on Friday our friends Mary and Johnathan invited us over for dinner and fellowship. Mary works with Bobby so it was nice for all of us to get together. They blessed us with a fabulous meal. Johnathan was on the BBQ with chicken and lamb, while Mary was busy in the kitchen making a greek salad (my favorite) and potatoes. I was so hungry when it was time to eat that I think I might have eaten the same amount as Bobby. It was sooooo good I couldn't resist! For dessert Mary had some yummy ice-cream with fresh blueberries and peaches mmmm. After dinner we sat around and chatted and enjoyed our friendship with them. The night went by really fast, it usually does when your having fun, so we put a end to the sweet night and headed home. I forgot my camera so I couldn't take any pictures :( (I think Bobby was happy about that) so please forgive me for not taking any pictures of the yummy food and great company!::
:: Mary and Johnathan, you are such a blessing to us, thank you for opening your home to us and blessing us with a wonderful meal! You guys have such a servants heart and I pray complete blessing over your lives and overflow in all areas. We love you and appreciate you!::

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good food and good company = a great night!

Anita Grace said...

Hey Elyshia, my fellow baking friend! Man, I've been so busy these days I haven't really kept up with many people's blogs! I was just thinking of your blog though and all the neat photos you post of your baking creations. I should start doing more of that. I just put a batch of my cream cheese brownies in the oven... oh are they ever good, but definitely not fat free! I too enjoy trying out recipes although my time is limited for experimenting these days. Anyway, this is really long, but I just wanted to say 'hi' and it was good seeing you too on Monday! Blessings to you & Bobby,

~Anita