Sunday, July 27, 2008

::Cippy Cookies::






::Tonight I had the urge to make some fresh Chocolate Chip cookies (I use to call them Cippy Cookies when I was little) I ran the thought by Bobby and all he said is "Do we have milk? mmmmmmmm" So I was getting ready to make them. I went to grab some baking soda and realized that I was out so I phoned my MIL and ran over to get some. One of the many joys of living next door to your in-laws. Once they were done I packed some up and Bobby went over to give some to his parents and I talked to my mom for sometime. So our Sunday was pretty quiet,we just relaxed and enjoyed some fresh hot cookies::

2 comments:

Anita Grace said...

Great cookie photos! As always, I loved your posts. You are a very gifted writer Elyshia. Missed you at church today... but hopefully we'll see you soon! It would be great to get together for a summer BBQ or something in the next couple weeks.
Blessings to ya!

Shawna said...

Those cookies look delish..can you post the recipe? My boys would be eternally grateful!

*S