Monday, July 28, 2008

::Meat for my Man::




::Why is it that guys love meat so much? Bobby loves all kinds of meat. I planned out yesterday that I was going to tempt and try to make my very first round of ribs tonight. I had everything planned out and all the dinner stuff ready to go for when I got home from work. I am not a fan of cooking meat, chicken I can handle, but I never picked up on the steak, ribs and lamb. Bobby was taking his after work nap so I went at it. A few calls to my Mom about a few things and I was getting excited, until I took the foil off the ribs and I am thinking to myself "these do not look too appealing" Sitting there wondering if I should just toss them I decided that I would give it a shot and see what it would look like when it was done. 45 minutes passed and ta-dah!!! I laid out the table and went to wake Bobby up, we sat down and I was so excited to see how he was going to rate them.........and he liked them!!!! I have to admit that they tasted pretty good for my first shot. So next time you try to cook something that you have never done before, just believe that it is going to taste good, and even if it doesn't look too appealing at first, wait, cause it will eventually::

No comments: