Wednesday, July 2, 2008






:-: My husband and I slept in rather late on Saturday, had nothing on the agenda for once so we decided to go to the park and lay around. It was a hot one!!! On our way home we stopped off and got a ice cold slurpee, I felt like I was in high school again. After a short nap to recover from my allergies that were acting up we headed out to Abbotsford to pick up our friends Mike and Rhonda and ventured our way out to Cultus Lake for some din din and a nice walk along the lake! We ended up having pizza for dinner....and it was the best pizza I have ever had! Yummy. The service was ok, and one of the waitresses cut her finger so we had a little bit of show. After dinner we went for a nice walk down at the lake side, and what a beautiful time it was. I just believe one day we will have a lake side cottage :-:

No comments: