::Tonight after work I went to my parents house to spend the evening with my Pa. For anyone who knows me they know that my grandpa is sooo special to me. He has lived with me since I have been born, and I look to him as another dad. All my life he has been there for me, to laugh, to cry,and to love me. He is so precious and doing so well for being 91 and still has a sense of humor It seems every picture I take of him he has his tounge hanging out haha, it makes me laugh!!!. Living with my parents have kept him young, on his 85th birthday we took him sky-diving! Tonight we had dinner and then enjoyed a bowl of ice-cream and fresh rasberries and just sat around and chatted. I really cherish nights like this, it makes me thank the Lord for blessing me with such a beautiful family::
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
:: Date Night with Pa ::
::Tonight after work I went to my parents house to spend the evening with my Pa. For anyone who knows me they know that my grandpa is sooo special to me. He has lived with me since I have been born, and I look to him as another dad. All my life he has been there for me, to laugh, to cry,and to love me. He is so precious and doing so well for being 91 and still has a sense of humor It seems every picture I take of him he has his tounge hanging out haha, it makes me laugh!!!. Living with my parents have kept him young, on his 85th birthday we took him sky-diving! Tonight we had dinner and then enjoyed a bowl of ice-cream and fresh rasberries and just sat around and chatted. I really cherish nights like this, it makes me thank the Lord for blessing me with such a beautiful family::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment