:-: Well Monday came rather quickly...had to work and what a busy day that was! Lots of people putting off paying there property taxes and then poof! the bank was a gong show! After work we got together with a few friends from church and all enjoyed a wonderful dinner at The Keg! To our surprise it was Lobster month so I couldn't resist.... and it was only my second time trying lobster! Do you think I actually finished my dinner? Nope! but I finished my lobster and half the steak went to my husband. We make a good team that way, when my eyes are bigger then my stomach, Bobby comes to the rescue!!! :-:
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
:-: Well Monday came rather quickly...had to work and what a busy day that was! Lots of people putting off paying there property taxes and then poof! the bank was a gong show! After work we got together with a few friends from church and all enjoyed a wonderful dinner at The Keg! To our surprise it was Lobster month so I couldn't resist.... and it was only my second time trying lobster! Do you think I actually finished my dinner? Nope! but I finished my lobster and half the steak went to my husband. We make a good team that way, when my eyes are bigger then my stomach, Bobby comes to the rescue!!! :-:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment