Thursday, July 17, 2008

:-: Something Sweet for Someone Sweet :-:




:-: I have been blessed by a sweet friend that was transfered to my work from another location. She is so sweet, beautiful, thoughtful, caring, funny and in love with the Lord child of the greater one. Over the last two weeks we have been chatting away and talking lots about life and work. I was chatting to her today about cupcakes and my love for them, so I decided that I was going to make her some tonight, so here they are.They are vanilla cupcakes with a sweet vanilla buttercream frosting:-:

:-: Its amazing how the Lord has everything planned out, and I am thankful that He has brought her into my life. Well I am on the topic of blessings I spent the night with my husband, we had dinner and just chatted. I love spending time with him and am so blessed that he is my husband. Hope you all had a wonderful week and pray that you all enjoy your family and friends this weekend! Bless you all :-:

No comments: