:-: I started the weekend off with a all you can eat chocolate fondue with the girls. We have a girls ministry at the church that I attend called "Girls in the City" and once a month we all get together and just have a girls night out. This was the first outing and we had great success, 19 girls showed up!!! So there was plenty of chocolate to go around! What a sweet way to start the beautiful weekend! :-:
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
:-: I started the weekend off with a all you can eat chocolate fondue with the girls. We have a girls ministry at the church that I attend called "Girls in the City" and once a month we all get together and just have a girls night out. This was the first outing and we had great success, 19 girls showed up!!! So there was plenty of chocolate to go around! What a sweet way to start the beautiful weekend! :-:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment