::I was at the store a few weeks ago and I came across some salted almonds, and I was wanting to get them but then I looked at the price and I thought to myself, that could be 3 Starbucks!!! I decided to experiment and try to make them on my own tonight. What I did is take 1 egg white and mixed it in my Kitchen Aid until it got frothy, and then i dumped in a cup of plain almonds, laid them out on a pan and put cracked fresh salt on top and baked them in the oven at 400 for 15 minutes. The result....my expensive salty almonds and my 3 Starbucks :) Go ahead and give it a try and let me know how it works out for you::
Monday, July 28, 2008
::Mexican Jumping Almonds::
::I was at the store a few weeks ago and I came across some salted almonds, and I was wanting to get them but then I looked at the price and I thought to myself, that could be 3 Starbucks!!! I decided to experiment and try to make them on my own tonight. What I did is take 1 egg white and mixed it in my Kitchen Aid until it got frothy, and then i dumped in a cup of plain almonds, laid them out on a pan and put cracked fresh salt on top and baked them in the oven at 400 for 15 minutes. The result....my expensive salty almonds and my 3 Starbucks :) Go ahead and give it a try and let me know how it works out for you::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
MMM those do look good! I'll have to try them out. But first I need to stalk up on my almonds from Costco... I'm almost out! Good on you for trying out new recipes and ideas. I'm sure Bobby just loves all of your good cooking :) Enjoy your Tuesday,
Love Anita
That sounds delicious! You are getting quite creative with your Kitchen Aid! So sorry I've never gotten back to you...I'm horrible, you know that. Bobby and Dean got together today, so I think that we need a girls night out soon! I owe you a movie for your birthday too...Mama Mia??? Love, Jessi
Hey! Nice to meet you:) Thanks for checking out my blog, and I think that is very exciting that we got married on the same day!!
I Also think I have met you before. did you work at Crystique with Laura Eddy? she's one of my best friends..and I think I have heard lots about you already:)
Anyways..if thats not you, never mind!LOL!!
Anyways, have a great day! And look forward to chattin more on this addicting blog thing in the future!
Post a Comment